Rabu, 15 Ogos 2018

Birthday and Mother Day Celebration

30.04.2018 (My Birthday) 
04.05.2018 (Mom birthday)
13.05.2018 (Mother day)


So sambut sekali gus jer
senang kan

so this year, for 2nd years sambut hari Ibu
nothing sepecial celebration
just me and family

ask my mom, where u what to go, 
she said IKEA TEBRAU
so i take a leave the go
but my husban tak dapat cuti
so saya pergi dengan my mom dan my sister family

round2 badar JB and eat on Ikea
that dinner celebration on Senibong Seafood
seafood there, tak melepasi expectation saya
not realy wow me


but ok, as long orang belanja
haha

tapi tak dapat nak makan sangat sebab kene jaga anak sorang2
husban takda
my son die takk nak dengan orang lain
even my mom
sadis, penat amat
haha

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting




tapi apa pun bersyukur
still boleh berjalan2 dengan family
Amin
hehe

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan