Isnin, 3 Disember 2018

My son Turn 2

18.09.2018
Muhammad Khairul Iman Bin Muhammad Khairul Izewan 
was turn 2 years old


you are kid now, not baby anymore
cry cry cry
so fast time go
you are big boy now
sop..sop...


because of your i learn how to raise a baby to kid
be a good mom, be a good parent,
learn to be a parent
feel how my parent raise me
learn how hard life was
your my 1st and my love
and forever be my love
hope your will grown up like normal people
success, respect your parent and always make me happy
dan akan jaga kami pula bila kami tua nanti
hhuhhu 


you are my everything
love from your mummy & daddy

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, child, beach, ocean and outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, including Sit'z Siti Hajar Nordin, selfie and closeup

Image may contain: 2 people, including Sit'z Siti Hajar Nordin, people smiling, selfie and closeup


P/s - alahai cepat nyer beso, rase mcm semlm jer kene belah2 siat2 mcm ayam nk kene panggang 😅#induce #vaccum #czer #4in1 #mommyjurney

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan